Alcohol

Sunday 31 October 2010

Another week

Dear Chaps and Chapesses
Last week was not fun.
Appointments every day bar Thursday which was cancelled as i had my B/P test Wednesday
Results so far nothing horrific but gentle tweaks needed.
Current changes in life style are to be kept to.

This week much quieter
Tuesday: Colorectal Mayday Croydon.
Friday:  Doctor AM  Funeral (My Aunt) PM

So if body willing I shall try and start getting ready for Christmas.
Must remember to send Xmas Cards early mentioning no Alcohol presents.
Thinking Cash, to go to Zoe, for new clothes in the New Year.
My Daughters have said they will take me out for this.
Have broken through the 110 KG
Now 109.1 KG

Knee seems a lot better but the tablets can only be taken 4 days on three days off, today first of the off days .
It does mean I shall have info for Doc Fri.
Now time to shop and see what’s on special for tea.


Les







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note all comments are moderated